State Job Notifications
State wise Jobs and Admission
A Government job in Home Town….!!! What a beautiful delight it could be if we get a secure and safe job in our nearest city. As no one wants to leave his family or native place just to make ends meet, the same can happen in the case of Admission if a good college of our interest is in our city, no one will think of going outside. There are various benefits of a Job or Admission in the home state.
State Govt. Job and Its benefits
India is organised by a union of 28 states and eight union territories. A high number of employment vacancies exist in the government sector. Aside from national-level or cross-India examinations, each of these states holds job examinations in their own states.
Working in the public sector includes working for the government at the state level. Traditionally, private-sector jobs have been thought to offer greater pay and benefits than government jobs, although this isn't always the case. State government jobs may not offer the same financial incentives as private-sector jobs, but they do provide job security and tax-free perks along with the facility that you will have an opportunity to live with your parents.
State government jobs provide candidates with the option to work in their home states. They also get reservations in their domicile state for the jobs. It also benefits both the candidates and the government because it removes the challenge of a language barrier that may arise during public interactions. There are other advantages and rewards that are available to state government employees.
As the central government vacancies/seats are decreasing day by day, state-based examinations have become increasingly essential. Applicants can choose from a variety of states and apply for tests in each one. Not only does this allow him the opportunity to work in his home state or preferred state, but it also gives him a better chance of being picked because there is less competition than that for central government tests. For example, If an aspirant is unable to crack UPSC after his multiple attempts he can think of a state PCS which provides the same opportunity(not exactly) of being a Group A gazetted officer. Participating in a state PCS can increase the probability of his selection due to less competition.
Now the question is how to join a state govt.? Well for that there are various recruitment agencies of different states which conduct exams for various posts each year. You can see this here - https://alert.exampathfinder.com/en/recruitment
STATE WISE EXAMS:
|Jammu||Tamil Nadu||Andaman and Nicobar|
Here are some organisations that conduct the recruitment processes in different states:
|STATE||IMPORTANT RECRUITMENT ORGANISATIONS|
|UTTAR PRADESH||UPPSC, UPSSSC, UPPRPB, UPPCL, etc.|
|UTTRAKHAND||UKPSC, UKSSSC , UERC, UKP etc.|
|HARYANA||HPSC HCS, HSSC, etc.|
|DELHI||DSSSB, DJs, DJB, etc.|
|RAJASTHAN||RPSC, RSMSSB ,RAJ.P etc.|
|MADHYA PRADESH||MPPSC, MPP, MPPEB, etc.|
|BIHAR||BPSC, BSPHCL, BSSC, etc.|
|CHHATTISGARH||CGPSC, CPCE, CPEBE, etc.|
Admission in the home State and Its benefits
When students begin to narrow down their college choices, one issue often arises: should they leave home for more freedom and attend school out of state, or should they stay closer to home and enjoy the benefits of having family nearby?
Well, it's a subjective question, but there are various benefits of having a college in my home state.
Advantages of taking admission in-home State:
- Reservation of 50 percent (approx or more) for home state quota. As a result, there is less competition and it is simpler to get in.
- The language will not be an issue because it is in your state.
- Less travel time to and from home ( if you live in the same state even after admission).
- Mess is typically targeted to the state's cooking style. As a result, you might not have a food issue.
- You can get a lot more done if you speak the language of the state.
- A large number of folks from your own state.
- Expenses for travel/shipping from home are reduced.
- You will be able to see your family considerably more frequently.
- Knowing their language makes it simpler to butter up instructors.
Now, for admission in a particular state, there are various organizations that conduct exams for admission, however, there are various exams that are conducted on an All India basis like IIT JEE, NEET, CAT, etc. but you have options to take admission in your state on a ranking basis. For more information - https://alert.exampathfinder.com/en/recruitment
Here are some exams that are conducted state-wise:
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET
- Assam Combined Entrance Exam
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test
- Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test
- Delhi University Engineering Admission
- Goa Common Entrance Test
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
- Jharkhand Common Entrance Test
- Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test
- Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
As a result, State Level Government Exams provide aspirants/students with the opportunity to broaden their career options in several domains of state government occupations. Having a govt. Job in your home state is an admirable thing and is very respectful.